Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review 12: The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard by Kiera Cass

I loved the fact that I got to see into Maxon and Aspen's minds. It gave a better understanding of things going on in the Castle and a better understanding of their feelings for America. I loved the fact that after reading this book, it didn't detract from their characters in any way, in fact it made me more sympathetic, and understanding to their circumstances. I always think that it is a nice break for/from the main character, and a lot of times seeing at least part of the story from another point of view reveals much more about it. I have so many more questions about King Clarkson, and what is going on 'behind the scenes'. I am also wondering, "What is with the rebels?!". I am so looking forward to 'The One' and am not sure if I can wait until May to get it. If you haven't read these short stories and you would like to however not in eformat, Barnes and Noble has a paperback version of the two stories (as seen above), which you can order online or pick up at your local B&N:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-selection-stories-kiera-cass/1116969954?ean=9780062318329

I don't have a lot to say other than that I loved this short story book, and Kiera if you see this please consider sending me a copy of 'The One'. Maybe? No? Okay.
I have several book reviews in the works and will hopefully be up shortly, until then keep reading and checking back for reviews.
                                                               Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment