Saturday, April 12, 2014

Movie review 10: Rio 2 & A huge Thank You!

So, first my review of Rio 2.  So, I am usually partial to the first movie than the sequel (except for the times when I like the second better). I love seeing the kids and all of the references to popular pop culture themes, and people today. I was somewhat bored for the first half of the movie, it seemed to me like it took forever to get to the "action" as I like to call it. What I mean is, it took forever to get to the hero part, or the climax. I loved seeing Jewel, Blue, and the gang and some of the new Rio family and friends are a good fit. It is something that I think the whole family will enjoy, there is humor that adults would enjoy and then all sorts of stuff for the kids. Unless your kids are begging you to go see it in theaters, I would recommend waiting until it is out on Netflix, or Redbox, or something. I probably would not watch it again. There were some enjoyable parts and the story was fairly well written, however after the first one being so cute, I was kind of let down. But the choice is yours!


                                         


Now the Thank You!
I reached over 1000 views on this blog in less than 9 months! And, it is all because of you! You made all of this possible, yes you! All the viewers who have been patient with me while being in school and not being able to post as often as I would like (just wait until this summer), all of the authors that spread the word about my blog, some being Jo Treggiari, Suzanne Collins, David Korson, Hillary K. Grigonis, and so many more that unfortunately I cannot think of at this time. Also, the other book bloggers (websites), like YaReads, for giving me an opportunity to be part of one of your book tours.  Oh, and Goodreads, and epic reads, for hosting the giveaways that I have received a few great books from (watch for the reviews). I also want to thank those who have supported me and encouraged me to continue reading and got em into reading in the first place. You all know who you are! I know this sort of sounds like an acceptance speech for an award (I'm not trying to make it sound like one), but I am just so astounded and speechless, and amazed, and grateful that you enjoy reading about what I think about the books I read so much that you would help me make it to 1,100 views! Just wow! Now, I have a question; I have a goal of possibly getting to 2,500 views by December of this year (2014(I might even host a giveaway!)), so do you think we can do it? Either way, I'll be grateful for you guys just checking in and reading what I have to say. Oh and hopefully I will be able to get a couple reviews up here soon. Anyway, thank you all so much.



                                                                    Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment