Saturday, April 19, 2014

Movie review 12: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

I just saw this, and I was pretty impressed. It is somewhat predictable, however I thought there were some good twists in it. There was a lot of action, and not much language. It is not a family movie (please don't take small children). However, older kids most likely will love it. Or like it at least. I can't say a lot other than you can't trust anything you see or anyone in the movie. I recommend seeing it but maybe not in theaters (too expensive!). I have heard from several people that it is extremely close to the comics. Also, at the end, if you see it in theaters, wait until after the credits, there are some intro scenes to the next X-Men movie! So, there is that. Once again, I can't tell you a lot because I don't want to spoil anything, however Scarlet portrays Romanoff amazingly well! As all of actors did! Anyway (again), that's all I can say and all I will (for now).
                                                             Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment