Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First post: books, me and why I want to be a booktuber and blogger.

So, this is my first post, hopefully of many. So, I guess I'll start with about me, and then go from there. I am 16 and I love to read, I really gained an interest after I read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins my Freshman year, and me wanting to read has really taken off since then. I homeschool, but don't get to read quite as much as I'd like. I have two or three videos up on YouTube as of now, but will be posting several more shortly. Some of my favorite authors(and books) are:

Divergent, Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Selection, The Elite by Kiera Cass
The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins

I love to cook and bake, and am thinking about going to the business after I graduate, I have over a dozen TBRs' on my shelf to read, and will be getting more soon. I want to make you, the audience happy, so please let me know what you would like to see me do, read, and so on.
I want to be a book tuber and blogger because I want to help people enjoy reading and know that there is something out there for them. Now, if you don't like to read, or read about books or anything, stop like right here, like seriously, this blog is all about books, just like stop, like don't read anymore, like why are you reading?!

J.k.

If you are still reading and are interested in finding the book for you, here is why you should watch my videos and read this blog...


I CAN HELP YOU!!


I know what its' like to not know what type of book you would enjoy, or when you pick up a book and put it down because it doesn't grab you and pull you in. Well, here is where I come in, I do extensive research on all books before I even think about buying them. So, if you want to know what I think before you read it, just ask. I look at least a dozen sites and the library, before picking up a book. And I've still had flops, where I don't finish a book, because I'm not pulled in right away. But, it's better now than before. Even if you're just looking for a new book, I can help. I haven't read as many as say, Heather from Bookables or Kat from Katytastic, but I do constantly look for books and try to find out as much as possible before I try it out.


So, please if you want help finding a book, let me know and spread the word. This blog will mainly be for book reviews so, I hope you will find something along the way that catches your eye and if you try it out you enjoy. Thank you so much for supporting me in this endeavor and I hope I ca live up to your expectations.


Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment