Friday, January 17, 2014

Movie Review #7: HANNA

This was such a sad movie! I saw it on t.v. just a couple minutes ago and I had so many hopes and am extremely depressed now. There were a lot of open places where more detail could have been added, but wasn't. This movie had some OK action in it, but in my opinion slow, and very sad. What is she supposed to do at the end!? Just go back to the woods? Like seriously! I was hoping for a good twist in several places and am sad that certain things turned out depressing for Hanna. She didn't listen at times and caused more pain than necessary. I was sad when certain characters were killed, if you have seen it you know who. But seriously, I know this movie has been out for a while, and I just saw it, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you on it. Another thing, it didn't explain the character's history very well either, not just Hanna by others too. Like I said dissapointing, and Saorise Ronan is an awesome actress too, but this movie was a flop, I wonder how it did in theaters?  Anyway, don't pay for this movie, just watch it on t.v.

                                                                                                            Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment