Thursday, November 28, 2013

Movie Review 5: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Before I get to the review, let me tell you a little story... It's about 6 teenage girls, who are headed to see Catching Fire (see where this is headed?). First they went to their local Red Robin, where the waitress took forever getting their bills. Then, while cutting it close went to the local movie theatre and got in line to buy tickets for Catching Fire. Two of the girls had already bought their tickets earlier so they went in to find seats. While the other four waited in line, they made the announcement, that "The Hunger Games is sold out!" and repeated it twice, fans then corrected the announcer. We then went to get the two friends who were inside, and they said that there were no seats anyway. We all bought tickets for the final showing of the night. we were up until like 1 a.m. And, it wasn't very crowded. Now the review...
O.M.G!! Absolutely loved it! Wow! way better than the first one! It was way closer to the book than the first, yes the first was close, however I enjoyed this one soo much more. Jennifer Lawrence does such an amazing job portraying Katniss, and Francis Lawrence has done amazing with the direction/ing of the film, and I cannot wait to see MockingJay part 1 and 2. Ok, Jennifer's facial expressions were awesome!! I loved the elevator scene! Her face! LOL! and then the end, ahhh! I have several things to say, 1. MAGS!! (I know she dies, but it is way more emotional than I pictured, loved it!) 2. Gale! (whipping scene!) 3. Peeta 4. Katniss, kick Snow's butt next time you see him! AHHH! Anyway, 5 stars and I loved it! It was as close to the book as you could get without it being a word for word 27 hour copy of the book. AMAZING!
On another note, I will have at least one review up this weekend, (hopefully). I am soo sorry I have not put anything up recently, and thank you for being patient. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment