Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Long Time No See!!

Hello there!

Long time, no see! I know, it’s been forever. I’ve missed you guys, and I’ve seriously missed posting book reviews. I know three years ago I said I was back, and unfortunately that didn’t happen. So, I’m finally back (for real this time). However, things are gonna be a little different for right now..

So let’s get to know each other!

My name is Morgan, I’m an avid book lover (I have a small obsession 😆). In the time I haven’t been posting reviews, a lot has changed. I got my license to be an Advanced Esthetician (skincare and waxing), I’m an aspiring makeup artist (I’m even enrolled in an online class!). And I’ve been completing continuing education classes for all of that as well! I currently work part time at my local craft store. I’ve also been involved in a huge, global, volunteer work (that’s where I spend most of my time). I’ve been able to make it to a few book signings as well.

I’m definitely getting back into the swing of things here, but bare with me as it’s gonna be a little choppy for a while, until my schedule gets all smoothed out. Please be patient with me while I get some new reviews going (there may be a little more time in between reviews than there was before). And there might be a few repeats (sorry!) Oh! for right now, I’m only sticking to books, no movies like before. Although, “Avengers: Endgame” tore my heart out! 😭
 I’ll post some of the book signings I was able to make it to in my “time off,” in the next couple days. And! I have a long awaited book review coming at the end of the week!

I’m so happy to be back, and I can’t wait to hear what you guys have been up to all this time. Leave a comment letting me know what you’ve been up to!

-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment