Monday, March 23, 2015

Movie Review 21: Insurgent

This past weekend I saw Insurgent. I absolutely loved it, and in some ways I loved it more than the book. And I never say that about a book to movie adaptation! If you haven't seen Insurgent already, don't go into it thinking that it will be like the book or extremely similar to the book. There is a lot from the book that is missing from the movie, and there are a lot of added scenes, or scenes from the book that have been changed. I feel that in some ways they pulled another Dauntless Cake episode on us, know what I mean? Well, despite all of the changes the movie was amazing and I now need to see it again! There is a small amount of language, like the books, just enough to make it pg-13. Everyone that had a part on or off screen did an amazing job, and I cannot wait for Allegiant :'( . There are a lot of things that fans that have read the books will pick up on, but the movie is enjoyable for everyone. The writer, director, and producers did a great job of creating a good balance between the scenes from the book and the newly added scenes, that were not in the book. I can't wait for this movie to come out on dvd so I can get it! Go see this movie now, I hope you love it!


    

  




                                                                    Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment