Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Two new book signings!

Hi everyone so, I will be heading to a book signing in Mt. Vernon Ohio next week! Authors include:
Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon (Doon)
Mindy McGinnis (Not A Drop To Drink)
Edith Pattou (East)
Liz Coley (Pretty Girl-13)
Erin McCahan (Love and Other Foreign Words)
Jody Casella (Thin Space)
Natalie Richards (Gone Too Far)

I am so excited! If you are able to attend there will be so many great authors there!

Also, March 16th there is going to be an signing in Cincinnati, where Mindy McGinnis, Lauren Oliver, and Jasmine Warga will be be signing their books!
In case you don't know:
Mindy McGinnis (Not A Drop To Drink)
Lauren Oliver (Before I Fall, Delirium Trilogy, Panic, Rooms, and Vanishing Girls)
Jasmine Warga (My Heart and Other Black Holes)

I really hope I will be able to make it to the signing with Lauren Oliver, I loved the Delirium trilogy (review to come) and cannot wait to get Panic and Vanishing Girls! Now, all I need to do is convinve comeone to drive me down... hmmm...

Anyway, lots of reviews to come, and updates on these signings!


                                                                     Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment