Sunday, January 25, 2015

My top 10 of 2014

So, I read a total of 28 books in 2014, and wanted to do a best 10 of 2014. Since I haven't posted it yet here they are:
10. Deserted by Deena Lipomi
9. Accidentally Married by Victorine E. Lieske
8. Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
7. Endurance by Ann Aguirre
6. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
5. Four by Veronica Roth
4. The One by Kiera Cass
3. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Now, as I said these are only my top 10 out of the 28 that I read last year. The majority of these books are young-adult dystopian/apocalypse/post-apocalyptic books, however there are a few contemporary books on this list. I know that Veronica Roth has both Allegiant and Four on this list, and I put them both on, because I love both of the stories and feel that they both deserve to be on this list. The first 4 books (1-4) all have sequels coming out at some point within the next couple years and already have other books that go with them, some of them I have read, others I will have to wait for. Anyway, those are my top 10 of 2014.

In other news, I will be in Cincinnati Ohio the 31st of this month at the Joseph-Beth Bookstore at 6 p.m for the Fairest book signing, so if you are heading there, look for me!. So yeah come say hi! Would love to meet some of you!

                                                                   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment