Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Book Review 24: The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings

This is honestly one of the best books I have read all year (so far). I have been saying it is sort of like, The Hunger Games, Divergent, and The Maze Runner. I was completely wrong! When I first started it those books are what I related The Murder Complex too, but after the first few chapters it began to take turn, for the better, Lindsay Cummings came up with a brand new extraordinary idea! I have had it for a month or so, and didn't have time to really sit a read it, so I was reading a chapter or two at a time, and last night while reading chapter 34, I realized that I had to finish it that night! I was up until three or four in the morning finishing it. There were so many twists in it! And usually I can guess what is going to happen, other than one, maybe two twists, I had no idea what was going to happen. I was "on the edge of my seat," but I was really sitting/lying in bed while reading this book. There is no cursing that is considered foul language today in it (for the majority of the book). There is violence, but what do you expect form a book titled The Murder Complex? I am reading the novella The Fear Trials also by Lindsay Cummings which is about Meadow  (the main protagonist) and her training! Anyway, I really loved this book, and I think that anyone who loves Y.A, dystopian, mystery, and action, will love this book. But don't take my word for it... go check it our for yourself!

-Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Complex-Lindsay-Cummings/dp/0062220004/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1411503799&sr=1-1&keywords=the+murder+complex
-Barns and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-murder-complex-lindsay-cummings/1117005002?ean=9780062220004
-It is also available as an e-book wherever you get yours.
Also, the Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13576132-the-murder-complex?ac=1

Now for some author links:
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5805483.Lindsay_Cummings
Twitter: @lindsaycwrites
Instagram: @authorlindsaycummings


Also, since it is Banned Books week, what banned book are you reading or re-reading? I am re-reading Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.

                                                           Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment