Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Movie Review #1: After Earth

A couple weeks ago my Dad rented After Earth"" with Will Smith, Jayden Smith, Zoe Kravitz and several other actors in it. I was super hyped to see this movie. I looked so cool! And considering that Will Smith is an awesome actor, just increased my excitement for this movie. HOWEVER, when I finally did see it I was completely let down. My parents, sister and myself guessed the end waaaayyyy before it happened, and there were a lot of gaps in the plot. At least, that's what I think. I mean, think about it, basically all Will did was sit there, for like 5 minutes at a time, and think about the past, and had like 5 or less lines at a time. The idea was great, but not well executed. There were some questions at the end, that I had, that were not answered. Overall, it was a good story, but I have definitely seen better movies. So, what were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment