Saturday, November 9, 2013

MovieReview #4: Ender's Game

Saw Ender's Game tonight, and may I say that I was quite let down. I went into it with high expectations and came out very disappointed. It was extremely slow and not very true too the book. Even though there were some scenes that were similar to the book , nothing was how I had hoped it would turn out. Even the ending was not the same as the book. If you are looking for something that will ride close to the book, THIS IS NOT IT!! excuse my yelling manner, but I want to get the point across, Ender's Game the movie was not nearly as good as the book. If you are just wanting something to go do, to just hang out with your friends, that doesn't have a lot of language in it, or you have a couple of hours to waste, I suggest this movie, I do not suggest this movie if you are a fan of the book, and want to see it have justice in the theater, than this is not for you. However, it is up to you whether you take the chance on it or not. I took a chance and was let down. If you have seen it, let me know what you thought; Did you like it? Hate it? Indifferent? Also, think about the work that was put into making this movie, even though this was not done well in my opinion, a lot of people worked very hard on this movie, so kudos to the cast and crew! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment